News, notes, and observations from the James River Valley in northern South Dakota with special attention to reviewing the performance of the media--old and new. E-Mail to MinneKota@gmail.com
Sunday, December 9, 2007
- ► 2012 (139)
- ► 2011 (141)
- ► 2010 (106)
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (96)
- How to close a university: hold a lottery
- Mommy, Democrats are lurking behind the lecterns
- George W. Bush wants to conduct Sen. Johnson's spe...
- British turn Basra Province over to Iraq today
- Praise the lord and pass the steroids
- Violence is decreasing
- Hey, putz, choose your weapon.
- It's the rhetoric, stupid.
- Who "owns" Bear Butte?
- Sen. Tim Johnson featured today in newspaper stori...
- The symptoms of malice
- Short ideas sometimes need stilts
- How do you know a putz when you see one?
- Polluters, anti-worker forces rush to get favors f...
- Book on Daschle/Thune race is still not reviewed
- ▼ December (16)